Unified Colonial Fleet Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merger talks with Fighters not farmers

5 posters

Go down

Merger talks with Fighters not farmers Empty Merger talks with Fighters not farmers

Post  Lucky_Jack Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Greetings all, I started this thread so we can discuss talks about merging our two wings. We both share the same ideals and I think we could better work together as a united wing. We can pool our resources and help each other grow stronger as well as keep UCFC on at all times. With both our influences we can build an even greater wing, than by being separate, but together as friends. I would like to further discuss our options, goals, and plans here. Please feel free to express any concerns or insights which would better help us decide on a course of action.
Lucky_Jack
Lucky_Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merger talks with Fighters not farmers Empty Re: Merger talks with Fighters not farmers

Post  dorrien Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Sounds good to me!

dorrien

Back to top Go down

Merger talks with Fighters not farmers Empty wing title

Post  krazymaton Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Will the wings, when united, keep the name UCFC?

krazymaton

Back to top Go down

Merger talks with Fighters not farmers Empty Re: Merger talks with Fighters not farmers

Post  -Inyus- Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 pm

If we merge, who is going to bring the cake?

I'm cool with the merger.
-Inyus-
-Inyus-

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

I have no issue with the merger, as it will do nothing but make us all stronger.

My only concern is who is going to be responsible for supplying me with my beer & pizza?
Fuzz
Fuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  dorrien Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Fuzz wrote:I have no issue with the merger, as it will do nothing but make us all stronger.

My only concern is who is going to be responsible for supplying me with my beer & pizza?

That would be Laci Fuzz!

dorrien

Back to top Go down

Merger talks with Fighters not farmers Empty OK by me

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 pm

I don't see any problem. As others say it will make us stronger. Any talks about what name we would go by? Saw Krazy mention it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky_Jack Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

From what I have talked with Spicy, we would keep UCFC as our name.
Lucky_Jack
Lucky_Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Inyus- Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 pm

What officers do they have and how would they fit in with UCFC? I take it Spicy would be a good fit as a top officer, but what about some of the middle management officers?
-Inyus-
-Inyus-

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky_Jack Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:19 am

There are many officer positions available if you look at the applications there is a link to the officer positions
Lucky_Jack
Lucky_Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum