Platform Blind Spotting

Go down

Platform Blind Spotting

Post  Nekronom on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Seeing as I seem to be the resident platform blind spot teacher, it occurred to me late last night (well, early this morning) that I should take screen caps and possible short vids of the various platform blind spots and post them up here as training material. And if I can find the old BSGO forum thread for plat blind spots, I can post that link as well. What do you all think? Something you would be interested in?

-Nekronom

Nekronom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BSGO Plat Blind Spotting thread

Post  Nekronom on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Here is the old BSGO forum plat blind spotting link: http://en.board.bigpoint.com/bsgo/showthread.php?t=419485

-Nekronom

Nekronom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great Post

Post  sensei on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 am

Awesome post Nek !!!!! All our pilots should appreciate that !!
sensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Platform Blind Spotting

Post  Nekronom on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:51 pm

I've been taking screen shots of my position in blind spots on some of the plats. Not sure if the pics can be posted directly to the forum or if i need to find a host and link them. At least two of the light plats are not noted (that I recall) in the BSGO forum linked above. I'll have to review the whole thread again.
I suppose I should make a name list of plats that have a known blind spot (and possible spot description?) and update as needed if we find any more.
Hmm, maybe even cooler if I can make a naming list and have a linked thumbnail that will take you to a full screen pic for easy ID.

-Nek

Nekronom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Light Interdiction Platform

Post  Nekronom on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Giving this a shot here. Image for Light Interdiction Platform blind spot. First pic is the approach.

Next is sitting in the blind

Notice I'm approaching the "corner" of this plat. That is where you want to aim for.

Note, I don't think this blind is covered in the BSGO platform blind spotting thread. I happened upon this one by chance a long time ago in Denebol.

-Nek

Nekronom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Platform Blind Spotting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down