Unified Colonial Fleet Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilot registration

2 posters

Go down

Pilot registration Empty Pilot registration

Post  sensei Tue May 28, 2013 3:33 pm

In our continuining effort to fine tune and increase communications in UCFC , I believe that all existing players, as well as new recruits, should be registered on this forum.. A considerable amount of time was spent providing us with this tool and I know its not being used to its full potential. I am also sure that registration here is going to be mandatory and part of the advancement requirements, which will be posted shortly...GoodHunting...Sensei out
sensei
sensei

Back to top Go down

Pilot registration Empty Forum construction

Post  Lucky_Jack Tue May 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Greetings all. This forum will be under construction for the next few weeks, as I try to incorporate info from game to here. I am atm working on getting ship item info down. something I started but never finished due to distractions and what not. Please bare with me and help whenever you can with info and help. The idea here is to post info which you feel is beneficial to all members. Such as info, slot selection, tips, or anything else deemed worthy. Once we get all the info gathered we can better support our members. Some things that are on forums are also out of date. If you could flag that for me so I could change it would be appreciated. Team effort gets the job done faster.

LJ out
End Transmission...
Lucky_Jack
Lucky_Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down